Friday, October 2, 2009

Don't sit in the dark

After I dropped my daughter off for school this morning, I decided to get a bite to eat and have some coffee from a favorite family restaurant. The waiter started to lead me to a dark, quiet table at the back of the restaurant. But I spied a nice booth next to a window where the sunlight was streaming in. I asked for that table. He looked at me and said, "Oh, I didn't think you'd want to be in the sun."

The spot was bright, cheery and filled with sunlight. I had a nice breakfast, sipped my coffee and made notes on some new and exciting things I plan to do. Sitting in the warm sunshine set my mood for the whole day.

Thank goodness I didn't let him put me in the dark corner.

Are YOU letting anyone put you in a dark corner? Take action and move to a different table!

No comments:

Post a Comment