Friday, January 14, 2011

Old and New

My daughter had friends visiting from college, so one evening I asked if they'd like to do a portrait session.  I thought it would be fun for them and it would give me a chance to play around a bit.   They did their own hair and makeup and we pulled out some clothes and jewelry.   Kylie had pulled her hair into a pretty bun, and when I saw how she looked I knew exactly how I wanted to photograph her.  I had her put on my daughter's vintage dress (the one that's shown on my website homepage) and here was the beautiful result.  I love the fact that this is a modern-day 20-year old, but she looks timeless.

       
And here was another fun one from the session.  She was checking her texts during a break and I simply asked her to hold that pose. 

1 comment: