Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Getting into action



Wow, so it's been over a year since I posted to this blog!   I haven't really been idle, I'm still working as a professional photographer, but I've added a new element to my business.  I now use photography as the metaphor for my success coaching and training business which I started last year.  I recently completed a year-long course as a motivational speaker and trainer under the mentorship of Jack Canfield, the author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and The Success Principles.  I also earned my professional coaching certification through The Success Coach Institute.  With these new tools and my extensive background in working to transform groups and individuals, I'm now working as a professional photographer, motivational speaker and personal development coach.  It's a nice blend as I'm able to show people that capturing and transforming images is about having a vision and learning the tools to help you achieve that vision.  And so it is with changing yourself--once you learn the right tools, amazing transformation can take place.

So now I'm moving fully into action.  I'm speaking to large and small groups and offering private coaching to those who are ready to get unstuck and experience real transformation.  My photography focus will also change and you'll begin seeing more motivational images and artwork.  Books, CDs, a collection of inspirational prints, cards, etc. are all being discussed with my creative team.   I'll continue to hone my photography skills and in 2013 my goal is to achieve designation as a "Certified Professional Photographer"--an excellence designation earned by less than 8% of all imaging professionals worldwide.

Exciting stuff is ahead and I invite you to get into action along with me!  To stay in touch, visit my website at www.kathleendavenport.com.  Mahalo!!

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to hearing your TIPS on how to get into action, Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete