Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sewa Fare (Joyful Celebration)

Last weekend I volunteered my services to Island Pacific Academy's annual Mardi Gras.  It's always an awesome event with great entertainment, very unique silent auction items (many handcrafted by the students), good food and great fun!  This year's theme was "IPA goes on Safari" and everyone got into the theme by turning out in animal print outfits.  Guests were greeted by an African dance troupe called "Sewa Fare" which means Joyful Celebration.  I love the sound of that!

Turn up your volume and enjoy the music video slideshow!

(click on the link above, it'll take you to my website where you can see the video
and other pics from the event)


1 comment:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm
    not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted
    to say wonderful blog!

    Feel free to surf to my site: cardsharing

    ReplyDelete